Soo I’ve long grown tired of the sunscreen-y scent of the SPF handcream I had been using. I now use All Good brand SPF 30 Non-Nano Zinc SPF 30 Sunstick as my first stop in natural sunscreen protection for vitiligo prone areas like my hands and elbows. I use it on my face too for touch-ups in between natural sunscreen lotion applications or my makeup.
Sunscreen/sunblock/spf is the easiest and best protection you have against the spreading of melasma and vitiligo. What are you doing about it? I try every natural sunscreen or sunblock I can get my hands on.
I think I came across the product first in a shop in Portland, OR last year, and now I order them online.
Elemental Herbs All Good SPF 30 Natural Sunscreen Sunstick Review for Vitiligo and Melasma:
What’s so great about All Good SPF 30 Zinc Sunscreen Stick?
- The “coconut” scent isn’t strong at all.
- The finish is almost clear. Nearly no white residue remaining!
- It doesn’t smell like sunscreen.
- It applies more smoothly and blends better than the Yes to Cucumbers natural sunscreen stick.
- Zinc provides very good sun protection.
- It’s a convenient size that can fit in any purse.
- Almost all organic ingredients!
- No parabens or pesky endocrine disrupters.
- It’s made with non-nanoparticle zinc which is supposed to be better? Or maybe it doesn’t matter?
All Good is a great brand. I have some of their lip balms too. And they off unscented versions of most of their products, which you know I like 🙂